Over 50 years of travelling
Moisés was founded more than 50 years ago in Lavariz. Montemor-o-Velho. Its long history accompanied side-by-side the growth of the local populations, through its public transport lines and support to local events. At the same time, it expanded to national and international travels with acknowledge quality.
Initially founded as a local bus company in Lavariz, Montemor-o-Velho, today Moisés has expanded its activities to all Portuguese territory and abroad. In its regular partners and clients it includes companies from Coimbra, Lisboa, Porto and multiple international operators, always providing high quality standards. The evolution of the company was built upon a strong focus on the human resources and on a continuous update of the existing fleet, a strategy that enabled Moisés to achieve high quality standards. This line of work continues in a daily bases, to provide the professionalism, security and personalization that the client needs.
Actual fleetMoisés fleet reaches the 55 vehicles, with buses ranging from 39 to 59 seats and mini-buses with 24 to 27 seats. Touristic buses are equipped with air-conditioning, bathroom, DVD, CD and Wi-Fi.
1997Two partners, coming from the public transportation area, buy Moisés. The company name changes to Moisés Correia de Oliveira - Gestão e Inovação de Transportes, Lda. A new Moisés logo and a brand new overall image is the visible face of a management turning point that introduces the company to new markets and goals. The new brand changes the image of all the fleet that now constantly travels around Portugal and Europe.
1990After successive capital raises and the consolidation of public transportation, an investment in a touristic fleet was made. Its first international services begin within its participation in Intercentro routes.
1954The company ‘Moisés Correia de Oliveira, Lda’ was founded, 30 years after the previous initial company.
1924/1930In 1924, Mr. Moisés Correia de Oliveira started an initial company in Angola. The company was extended to Portugal in 1930. Its main activity was the transport of passengers between Carapinheira and the city of Coimbra.